Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Audio books online

By David Faucheux

I recently received an e-mail telling me about an audio book site from its owner. It looked interesting. Books, unabridged and abridged, were arranged in various categories and subcategories. For instance, there was under Biography a section called Royalty and Heads of State that included books about Elizabeth I, Henry VIII, and one written by Mary Cheney. Fiction was divided into Historic, Science Fiction, and others. I have not as yet tried downloading an MP3 book as I do not have an iPod and would have to try playing it on either my computer or a Victor player that I am using while participating in the NLS Download project. I need to learn how to rip an MP3 to a CD as well.

But why not visit the web site and give me your feedback? Be interested to hear others' opinions.

IMAGINE That!