Monday, June 21, 2004

Fan in California

When I felt that I was reaching no one and that my blog didn't say anything fresh and original, I received an email from a fan in San Jose, CA. She was supportive and hoped I'd continue blogging, blogging about anything in my life--from the sublime to the ridiculous. I have excerpted some of her email nelow.
Like me. I guess what I am trying to say is thank you for letting me into a world I would otherwise never know and please never think that you have nothing to say or could run out of ideas. When you feel you have run out of ideas just talk to us. Tell people about your life. No matter how small you think a detail is it could be something wonderful to someone else.

You never know what talking about your life will do to change the world we live in, or just one person's life. Either way, it is worth it. Thank you. S.... C......
Click the audio link to hear my screen reader verbalize the excerpted portion and my thoughts that introduce the synthetic voice.

--Posted and written by David Faucheux