Monday, September 10, 2007

Guide dogs

By DAVID FAUCHEUX

I received this interesting e-mail last night. I thought, perhaps, my visitors might enjoy a free audio download. Reference the item below. It brought back Nader memories. Nader was my yellow Labrador guide dog from October 1988 to February 23, 1998. He had quite a voracious appetite as most Labs do; perhaps, his father was a vacuum cleaner? He loved organic carrots and even brown Basmati rice. He even ate the pulp after I juiced carrots. I had to quit the juicing thing because my fingertips got orangEy. I'd have never attempted library school without him. He died unexpectedly during my time at library school, about at the halfway point. I almost quit. Several friends helped else I'd have vanished.

>>>

Subject: Re: Audiobook about blind person and guide dog, free for download

Hi, I'm Will Addison, the author of an audiobook called Luminescence, which I've decided to make available completely for free Mp3 download at my Web site.

I saw your name on a Web article and thought you may want to know about this free resource.

God bless,
Will Addison
>>>

IMAGINE That!